Features and Benefits
Designed to create a double sides seating solution.
Bloc Juniors can be used to create tiered settings or reclaim dead space in hallways,
classrooms and breakout areas. The built-in power and USB port option allows students to charge their laptops and tablets.
- The Bloc Junior works well as an individual alternative seating solution or a booth like setting.
- The Bloc Junior can be paired with the Bloc with backrest for a double
sided seating solution.
- Versatile shape to create a variety of configurations suitable for your specific
- High density foam padding for exceptional comfort.
- Durable frame.
- Available with two power sockets (240 V, 10 Amp) and two USB port sockets.
- Power cable length extends to 1.7m.
- Castors are a viable option if you do not wish to have power sockets.
- Glides are available with or without power sockets.
Dimensions Bloc Junior W x D x H 1800 mm x 450 mm x 430 mm
Available in a wide range of fabrics. Vinyl is highly recommended.