Features and Benefits
Ideal for the classroom, library or small group settings.
The versatile Trapezoidal table is a unique learning product ideal for the classroom, library or small group settings
- Sebel Performance Edge – Tamper resistant injection moulded polypropylene edge
- High performance castors allow a space to be reconfigured with ease
- Reinforced polypropylene legs (Twist’n’Lock®) deliver ultra-strength and durability.
- Pin-less leg system means no more broken pins
- Patented adjustment grooves allows fast and easy adjustment
- Six adjustable heights (from 520 mm to 760 mm) increase classroom flexibility
Get the EDGE
Performance Edge™ tabletops use a unique patented design tapered edge which is ultra-comfortable and perfect for extended use. The Performance Edge TM tapered edging reduces pressure on students’ forearms caused by leaning and writing, making them the most comfortable tables around.
The Performance Edge™ tabletops use a superior hard-wearing material compared to regular rigid edging, and are virtually ‘pick proof’ so the edges don’t delaminate or peel off easily.
The unique edging not only enhances user comfort, but it also reduces damage done to walls and other furniture whilst moving tables around to change between learning modes.
Twist’n’Lock® Height Adjustable Table – Trapezoidal
Dimensions Trap W x D 1200 mm x 600 mm x 520 mm Height: 520 mm – 760 mm
Performance Edge Options
Rigid Edge Options
Tabletop and Edge Options
Listed are the most popular colours, however, if you require a specific laminate please contact Sebel for more information.
* Minimum order quantities apply for White and Warm Grey frame options
** Aqua, Black, Grape, Jaffa and Pinelime are only available with a writeable top
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.
We recommend contacting your Sebel representative for a sample swatch for comparison prior to ordering.
For more information or samples, contact your Sebel representative, or email firstname.lastname@example.org