Features and Benefits
Classic, always in style, stackable and super comfortable.
A classic styled chair, Hobnob offers high performance, low maintenance and comfort. Engineered to withstand the rigorous of constant commercial use. Perfect for high traffic areas such as schools, universities, TAFE, restaurants, health care and public areas.
- Contour moulded seat shells provide a high level of comfort offering correct seating posture.
- All welded steel frames finished in either powder coat or metallic finish.
- Seat and back moulded from high impact resistant polypropylene.
- High resilient foam padding. Supports a static seated load of 110kgs.
- Polypropylene make up includes anti-static and UV protective inclusions.
- Easy maintenance offered by interchangeable seat shells and frame components.
- Sled base frame enables easy manoeuvrability across carpet or vinyl.
- Hot stamp with your logo or tagline option available.
- Trolleys available as optional extras. Designed for one person to easily and safely move a single stack of either sled base or 4 leg chairs.
Sled Base 4 Leg Arm Chair Beam Unit 560mm W x 533mm D x
480mm W x 535mm D x
620mm W x 570mm D x
1540mm or 2046mm W x 540mm x
- 4 legs or Sled frame
- Arm chair
- 3 or 4 seat beam unit
- Seat shell options – polypropylene, fully upholstered or seat and back pad upholstered.
- Range of high impact resistant polypropylene colours are offered to compliment any décor.
- Wide range of commercial grade fabrics.
- Choose from an extensive range of hard wearing powdercoat and metallic finishes allowing easy co-ordination with any interior.
- Hot stamping of logo etc.
Standard colours – Almond, Black or Slate
Custom colours available minimum quantity applies
Standard fabrics available for upholstery
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.