Features and Benefits
Comfortable, multi-purpose chair.
The modern, compact, no-fuss style of the Optima offers all the elements of a comfortable and lasting chair. The strong tubular frame is designed to give long-term strength and support under constant use. This great value chair is ideal for auditoriums, offices, waiting areas, shops, hotels, motels, institutions, restaurants, function rooms and reception lounges.
- The frame is of welded steel design providing a strong stable structure, which will give long service life in constant use.
- Supports a static seated load of 110kgs.
- Seat and backrest components incorporate posture shaped inners to provide the basis of excellent comfort.
- Non protruding legs. Practical carrying recess.
- Gives excellent support and high degree of individual comfort.
- Seat design eliminates need for stitched upholstery.
- Neat compact dimensions that wont affect comfort, but can still be used where space is at a premium.
- Polyester powder coat or metallic finished frames cured to resist chipping and scratching.
- Stackable for easy storage and movement.
- Fully upholstered in commercial grade fabric, which can be easily replaced making for easy maintenance.
- Stacking – maximum of 6 high.
- Trolley available as an optional accessory. Designed for one person to easily and safely move a single stack of chairs.
Dimensions mm W x 535mm D x 445mm H
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.