Features and Benefits
Clever. Simple. Flexible.
Conceived from conversations with the market, we noticed that there was a lack of nesting tables that allowed ease of collaboration without ‘hogging’ real estate. The collaborative Pirouette was born. Allowing all four edges of the table to be utilised enabling greater collaboration without compromising optimal distances for project and group based learning. The simple and convenient flip mechanism is easily accessible, making reconfiguring a space fast and effortless, creating a seamless experience for both teaching staff and students.
- Space saving folding and nesting table solutions
- Solid & durable metal frame and leg system
- Durable structural board with laminated top finish
- Modular – works as standalone or configure clusters
- Easy one handed side latch to allow for easy flip and nest
- Durable lockable castors make it easy to reconfigure and nest
- Maximised leg spacing (and clearance) enhances user experience
- Articulating leg enables simple leg-within-leg nesting solution
- Sleek minimalist design profile
- Available in a wide range of standard laminate colours
Specifications Rectangular W x D
1800 x 600mm
1800 x 750mm
2100 x 600mm
2100 x 750mm
2400 x 600mm
2400 x 750mm
Listed are the most popular colours, however, if you require a specific laminate please contact Sebel for more information. Some may have a minimum order quantity.
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.
Revit Symbols Literature Pirouette Revit Family available on request.
Please contact Sebel for your specific Revit model requirement