Features and Benefits
Designed here, Made here and loved here by generations of Australians.
We are very proud to supply Australians with Australian products. Quality production and over engineered. There is a reason why the Postura is loved by 11,300 schools and 5.7 million students worldwide.
- Australian Made
- Superior pressure support curves (Ischial-Pressure-Release system)
- Extra large lumbar air ventilation in the backrest
- New flexing air bridge supporting the seat
- A wider seat, now offering additional width & space
- Perfectly engineered/sculptured waterfall edge
- Anti-rocking system, designed to resist rocking backwards
- Hot stamp with your logo or tagline option available on sizes 3, 4, 5 & 6
- Trolley available as an optional accessory. Designed for one person to easily and safely move a single stack of chairs
Postura Max Chair
Dimensions Overall (WxDxH) Seat (WxDxH) Max 1
360mm x 315mm x 520mm
360mm x 350mm x 570mm
435mm x 400mm x 635mm
435mm x 425mm x 662mm
470mm x 490mm x 770mm
470mm x 510mm x 800mm
275mm x 260mm x 260mm
275mm x 260mm x 310mm
340mm x 325mm x 350mm
340mm x 325mm x 380mm
375mm x 395mm x 430mm
375mm x 395mm x 460mm
For instructions to measuring the Postura, please click the images tab.
- Max 1: 260mm
- Max 2: 310mm
- Max 3: 350mm
- Max 4: 380mm
- Max 5: 430mm
- Max 6: 460mm
- Hot stamping of logo etc. available on sizes 3, 4, 5 & 6
Minimum order quantities apply to some colours. Please contact us for more information.
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.