Features and Benefits
Delivering new measures in comfort and ergonomics.
Progress sets a new standard in mass seating. Its generous proportions make it the intuitive choice for situations requiring a higher level of space and long-term seating comfort. Ideal for schools, universities, function rooms, auditoriums, training rooms, hospitals, waiting rooms, reception areas and general dining areas.
- Versatile one-piece injection moulded high impact polypropylene seat
- Linking armrests and tablet assemblies allow a row of linking chairs to be quickly converted to a row of armchair or tablet chairs and back in minutes
- Anti-static, stain resistant and UV protective
- Engineered to withstand the rigours of constant commercial use
- Superior level of comfort in both its ample width and its live hinge moulded into the backrest which responds to the individual, assuring maximum comfort with good lumbar support, even over the longest sitting periods
- Supports a static seated load of 110kgs
- All welded steel frames give strength and durability
- Easy maintenance offered by interchangeable seat shells and frame components
- Stacking ability means minimum space required for storage
- Stacking – Maximum of 12 high
Specifications W x D x H W x D
650 x 515mm
Seat Colour Options:
Upholstered Seat & Backrest Options:
Seat pads and backrests can be upholstered. For fabric options, please contact Sebel for more information.
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.