Engage and connect with our Progress Chair
Australia’s favourite mass seating chair. Linkable, stackable and lightweight, Progress provides you with a generous sized seat for serious comfort and support for all your functions, community gatherings and events. From community halls to churches, universities, auditoriums and waiting rooms, Progress is the perfect choice.
Proudly Australian made and unrivalled on duarability and comfort, it’s understandable why progress is the go-to choice when bringing people together.
The versatility and flexibility of Progress is endless – we can link, add arms, add a tablet, add a seat or back pad, provide full upholstery or stamp/embroider your logo on the chairs!
- Versatile one-piece injection moulded high impact polypropylene seat
- Anti-static, stain resistant and UV protective.
- Engineered to withstand the rigours of constant commercial use
- Superior level of comfort in both its ample width and its live hinge moulded into the backrest which responds to the individual, assuring maximum comfort with good lumbar support, even over the longest sitting periods.
- Huge colour range – choose from 19 of our favourites colour range or select your own custom colour
- Frame – Aluminum legs, making it extremely lightweight and choose from 3 leg colour options
- Available in 2 seat heights: 445mm and 460mm.
- Stacking ability minimizes space required for storage. Stacking – recommended maximum of 12 high.
- Suitable with the Progress Trolley.
Dimensions (WxDxH) Seat Height 510mm x 530mm x 825mm 445mm or 460mm
- Choose from a complete Polypropylene seat or three different upholstered styles.
- Shell colours: Black, Slate, Light Grey, Navy, Dark Purple, Grape, Pink, Aqua, Blue, Avocado, Pine Lime, Mustard, Jaffa, Burnt Orange, Red, Red Gum, Dark Grey, Almond or White.
- Frame colours: Aluminium, Black or Warm Grey.
- Chair can link, allowing a row of linking chairs to be quickly converted to a assembly.
- Accessories – Progress Chair Trolley.
- Arms, tablet & upholstery in standard fabrics optional, minimum quantity applies to all of these additions.
- 3 or 4 seat beam units also available. They can be configured in either a freestanding unit that can be moved around or a fixed base pedestal unit that must be installed. Both can be upholstered.
- Hot stamping of logo on Polypropylene.
Minimum Order quantities apply. Custom colours also available on request.
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.