Features and Benefits
Progress sets the standard in mass, flexible seating.
Progress is the clear choice for situations requiring a higher level of space and long-term seating comfort. Ideal for schools, universities, function rooms and auditoriums, training rooms, hospitals, waiting rooms, reception areas and general dining areas.
- Versatile one-piece injection moulded high impact polypropylene seat
- Anti-static, stain resistant and UV protective.
- Engineered to withstand the rigours of constant commercial use
- Superior level of comfort in both its ample width and its live hinge moulded into the backrest which responds to the individual, assuring maximum comfort with good lumbar support, even over the longest sitting periods.
- Frame – Aluminium legs, making it extremely lightweight.
- Available in 2 seat heights: 445mm and 460mm.
- Stacking ability minimizes space required for storage. Stacking – recommended maximum of 12 high.
- Suitable with the Progress Trolley.
Overall Dimensions Seat/Shell Dimensions 490 x 515 x 800 or 815 mm 460 x 430 x 445 or 460 mm
- Choose from a complete Polypropylene seat or three different upholstered styles.
- Shell colours: Black, Red Gum and Slate.
- Frame colours: 445mm Black, Aluminium or Charcoal, 460mm Black only.
- Chair can link, allowing a row of linking chairs to be quickly converted to a assembly.
- Accessories – Progress Chair Trolley.
- Arms, tablet & upholstery in standard fabrics optional, minimum quantity applies to all of these additions.
- 3 or 4 seat beam units also available. They can be configured in either a freestanding unit that can be moved around or a fixed base pedestal unit that must be installed. Both can be upholstered.
- Hot stamping of logo on Polypropylene.
Custom colours available minimum quantity applies
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.