Features and Benefits
The teachers table is under review.
The traditional teacher table is a barrier, denoting authority and separating teacher from students most often near front of the room, where the teacher has a sense of control.
The modern learning space is a place with flow and movement, where such large heavy anchors have no place. The teacher now dynamically interacts with students honestly and authentically. The ‘front’ to the classroom moves where it needs to, as it needs to.
Sebel’s Sit-to-Stand Lectern is a perfect addition within the classroom;
- Height adjusts from 700mm -940mm using a neat gas-lift mechanism
- 5 star base with lockable castors provides stability
- Use for presenting and demonstrating, its mobility and adjustable height make it useful for everyone
- It can be set down to match the students table height or used as a Stand-At Table
- Students of any age can use it as a lectern for presentations
- The top rotates 360 degrees on the base
Available in 2 shaped tops:
- 800mm diameter ‘Orio’
- 700 x 660mm ‘Sponge’
- A shelf or drawer below the top
- A shelf on top