Features and Benefits
The Stingray is Sebels most configurable and versatile desk yet.
The Stingray supports pedagogy and creates a fun, collaborative modern learning environment. Designed to fit six students in a cluster of three, is also optimal for close distance group collaboration.
- This highly versatile shape creates a variety of settings suitable for your specific learning modality
- Rear high performance castors allow a space to be reconfigured with ease
- Superior Sebel steel frame for added durability
- Reinforced polypropylene legs (Twist’n’Lock®) deliver ultra-strength and durability.
- Pin-less leg system means no more broken pins
- Patented adjustment grooves allows fast and easy adjustment
- Six adjustable heights (from 520 mm to 760 mm) increase classroom flexibility
Dimensions Stingray W x D 600 mm x 600 mm Height 520 mm – 760 mm
Performance Edge Options
Rigid Edge Options
Listed are the most popular colours, however, if you require a specific laminate please contact Sebel for more information.
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.