Features and Benefits
The Staff Room
Innovative Multi-Modal Learning Environment Solution
With ongoing changes to the learning environment and to the modern work environment, it’s important that your staff continue their research and learning in a space reflective of the same philosophies that you want them to radiate within the ILE.
Here’s some ideas using the same furniture available for ILEs but ‘dressed up’ for staff:
- Create a casual work setting between several 1800 W Booth Settings, using classic ‘retro’ HobNob Chairs and a 800mm Focus Table.
- Combine 1200mm Focus Tables with a mix of HobNob Chairs and Box Ottomans
- Run a playful trail of Curve & Worm Blocs through the middle of the space and leading into an intimate corner setting.
- Use a Mix of low and high back Blocs to add texture to the zone.
Mix it up!
- Upgrade table tops to reflect the aesthetic of your school.
- Have HobNobs set with fabric within more intimate spaces.
- Have a stack of Box Ottomans ready for when more people enter the space. (The complete setting as shown caters for up to 50 adults).
The Staff Room
QTY Description 5 Focus Tables 1200mm (round) 5 Focus Tables 800mm (round) 7 Box Ottomans 10 Hobnob Arm Chairs 4 Booth Screens 1800mm (writeable back) 4 Bloc Ottomans 1800mm (low backrest) 2 Pirouette 1500mm x 750mm x 720mm H (writeable) 1 Bloc Ottoman 1800mm (high backrest) 2 Bloc Ottomans 1200mm (low backrest) 1 Bloc Ottoman 1200mm (no backrest) 2 Curve Ottomans (high backrest) 3 Curve Ottomans (no backrest) 3 Worm Ottomans (no backrest)
Classroom Footprint: 11.4 m x 7.5 m
Capacity: 50 Adults!