Features and Benefits
The Ultimate in Flexibility
The ultimate in flexibility, Viva is a popular choice for stadiums around the globe. From Adelaide Oval to Lansdowne road in Ireland, Viva seating ensures maximum comfort and durability.
It’s clever modular design means that there is a model of Viva to suit any budget and application from indoor to outdoor, and general admission up to premium seating.
The unique Sebel patented design has simplified the installation process and eliminates much of the ongoing maintenance associated with spectator seating.
- Premium quality Polypropylene, available in UV and/or FR formulations.
- Waterfall front edge gives extra knee support where needed, maximising comfort for long sitting periods.
- Clean, uncluttered mouldings are almost devoid of ribbing and grooves making the seat much easier to clean.
- Distinctive shape of the seat and back adds to the aesthetics and character of your venue and to the comfort of your customers.
- Full size seat and back supports even the most generous of patrons, yet the unique design layout will not diminish venue capacities.
- Seat comes individually numbered on the front lip of the seat, making it easily visible when the seat is unoccupied.
- All fixings are hidden to inhibit tampering and to eliminate trap points.
Dimensions Measurements Seat Height 440 mm Overall Height 807 mm Depth (Seat Down) 550 mm Depth (Seat up) 300 mm
Choose from an extensive range of commercial grade upholstery fabrics that is not only hard wearing but will allow co-ordination with any interior design. Please contact us for more information