MasterClass – Classroom Giveaway Survey
GAME OF SKILL PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit.
2. To enter, entrants must be attendees of the 2018 WA Managers Of Business In Education Conference held on Thursday 17 May and Friday 18 May 2018 at the Pan Pacific Hotel and completed the required entry form. Promotion commences 17 May 2018 and entries close 12.30pm on 18 May 2018. All entries must be completed using the online competition web address or hard copy entry forms need to be handed to Sebel staff at the Sebel stand. Sebel reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
3. Prize includes furniture from Sebel to the value of $8,000 RRP. All Sebel products selected as part of the prize must be approved by Sebel. Certain Sebel products may not be available as part of the prize. All other ancillary costs associated with a classroom are the responsibility of the school. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. All applicants must submit a photo of their tired space and complete the required survey.
4. Classrooms shown in promotional collateral are indictive only and may not reflect the value of $8,000. By participating in this competition, you agree to: a follow up learning space design consultation with Sebel. Allowing Sebel to publish before/after photos, post updates of the makeover on their website/social media and other promotional channels, interview staff and publish a case study that they can use for promotional purposes.
5. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person.
7. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this Promotion.
9. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
10. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
11. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an itinerary of equal value at their discretion.
12. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner. Should the winner not be able to complete all aspects of the itinerary within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value. Prize winners will be required to agree to Sebel Terms and conditions.
13. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Sebel’s Terms and Conditions.
14. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
15. The information you are asked to provide to Sebel is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Sebel will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
16. All entries become the property of Sebel. Sebel may use the entrant’s names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
17. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
18. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Sebel then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
19. The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
20. If Sebel is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Sebel will award the prize to another valid entrant.
21. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and post-code only), released to Sebel and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence.