‘Choose Your Prize’ Terms and Conditions
1. This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will have an equal opportunity to be drawn.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Sebel Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. 3. To enter, entrants must be attendees of the SBMAQ Conference held on Tuesday 13 October to Friday 16 October 2020 at the Gold Coast Convention Centre. All entrants must complete the required digital entry form at the Sebel stand at SBMAQ. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory, or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion.
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another item. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an item of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to accept. Should the winner not be able to accept all aspects of the prize within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
11. Once prize has been confirmed by Sebel Pty Ltd, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
12. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Sebel Pty Ltd’s terms and conditions.
13. Prize includes the winner’s choice of Create-a-Pods, Create-a-Blocks OR Create-a-Mats up to the value of $2,500. Delivery to metro areas is included in the prize.
14. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
15. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Sebel Pty Ltd. The prize is valid from 13 October 2020 – 16 October 2021.
16. Promotion commences 13 October 2020. Entries close 2:30pm 16 October 2020.
17. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
18. The Promoter is Sebel Pty Ltd, ABN 55 621 106 312.
19. The information you are asked to provide to Sebel is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Gallery will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
20. All entries become the property of the promoter and Sebel Pty Ltd. The promoter and Sebel Pty Ltd may use the entrant’s names for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
21. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Sebel Pty Ltd or SBMAQ then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
22. Entries will be drawn at the random and the winner will be contacted by Sebel.
23. The winner will be notified within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
24. If Sebel Pty Ltd is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Sebel Pty Ltd has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Sebel Pty Ltd will award the prize to another valid entrant.
25. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and post-code only), released to Sebel Pty Ltd and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Sebel Pty Ltd.