1. This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the
winner. Each entry will have an equal opportunity to be drawn.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies
associated with this promotion Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel are ineligible
to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must be attendees of the WAECSSA
Conference held on Wednesday 18 August to Friday 20 August 2021 at Crown
Towers, Perth. All entrants must complete the required digital entry form at
the Sebel stand at WAECSSA via the QR code. Only one entry is permitted per
person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any
entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes
objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity,
potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory, or defamatory images or
language. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be
5. All entries become and remain the property of
the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion.
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years
old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or
amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and
non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of
this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot
be exchanged for another item. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a
winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the
promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and
cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute
any component of the prize for an item of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in
lieu of the winner not being able to accept. Should the winner not be able to
accept all aspects of the prize within the period of prize validity, the
remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
11. Once prize has been confirmed by Resero Pty
Ltd trading as Sebel, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
12. On acceptance of the competition prize, the
winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Resero Pty Ltd trading as
Sebel’s terms and conditions.
13. Prize includes a classroom of up to 30
Postura Max chairs. Postura Max to be in one colour of the winner’s choice from
the new range of 19 colours and hot stamped with the winner’s choice of logo.
Delivery to metro areas is included in the prize. Prize is valued at up to
14. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss
or damage whatsoever in connection with the prize, except for any liability
which cannot be excluded by laws.
15. The prize is subject to availability as
determined by Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel. The prize
is valid from 18 August 2021 – 20 August 2022.
16. Promotion commences 18 August 2021. Entries close 20 August 2021.
17. By entering the competition, all entrants
will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
18. The Promoter is Resero Pty Ltd trading as
Sebel, ABN 55 621 106 312.
19. The information you are asked to provide to
Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel is personal information and is protected by the
Privacy Act 1988. The Gallery will not disclose this information to other
parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
20. All entries become the property of the
promoter and Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel. The promoter and Resero Pty Ltd
trading as Sebel may use the entrant’s names for any commercial purpose,
including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
21. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a
winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Resero Pty Ltd
trading as Sebel or WAECSSA then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and
cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
22. Entries will be drawn at the random and the
winner will be contacted by Sebel.
23. The winner will be notified within thirty
(30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
24. Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel is unable to
contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Resero Pty Ltd trading as
Sebel has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by
the entrant then Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel will award the prize to
another valid entrant.
25. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent
to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or
landline phone number, mailing address and post-code only), released to Resero
Pty Ltd trading as Sebel and receiving ongoing marketing material and
correspondence from Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel.