1. This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the
winner. Each entry will have an equal opportunity to be drawn.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies
associated with this promotion (Sebel Pty Ltd) are ineligible to enter the
competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must be attendees of the EduTECH
Virtual Conference which they will have access to from Monday 26 October to Tuesday
10 November 2020. All entrants must visit the virtual Sebel stand at EduTECH and
fill out the form under “competitions” to enter. Only one entry is permitted
per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any
entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes
objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially
insulting, scandalous, inflammatory, or defamatory images or language. The judges’
decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of
the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion.
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years
old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or
amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and
non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of
this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot
be exchanged for another item. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a
winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the
promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and
cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute
any component of the prize for an item of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in
lieu of the winner not being able to accept. Should the winner not be able to accept
all aspects of the prize within the period of prize validity, the remaining
items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
11. Once prize has been confirmed by Sebel Pty
Ltd, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
12. On acceptance of the competition prize, the
winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Sebel Pty Ltd’s terms and
13. Prize includes a classroom of up to 30
Postura Max chairs. Postura Max to be in one colour of the winner’s choice from
the new range of 19 colours and hot stamped with the winner’s choice of logo.
Delivery to metro areas is included in the prize. The prize is valued at up to
14. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss
or damage whatsoever in connection with the prize, except for any liability
which cannot be excluded by laws.
15. The prize is subject to availability as
determined by Sebel Pty Ltd. The prize is valid from
26 October 2020 – 10 November 2021.
16. Promotion commences 26 October 2020. Entries close 10 November 2020.
17. By entering the competition, all entrants
will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
18. The Promoter is Sebel Pty Ltd, ABN 55 621 106
19. The information you are asked to provide to Sebel
is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Gallery
will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance
with the Privacy Act 1988.
20. All entries become the property of the
promoter and Sebel Pty Ltd. The promoter and Sebel Pty Ltd may use the
entrant’s names for any commercial purpose, including future promotional
marketing and publicity purposes.
21. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a
winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Sebel Pty Ltd or EduTECH
then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in
lieu of the prize.
22. Entries will be drawn at the random and the
winner will be contacted by Sebel.
23. The winner will be notified within thirty
(30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
24. If Sebel Pty Ltd is unable to contact the
winner within 30 days of the draw and Sebel Pty Ltd has made every effort to
contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Sebel Pty Ltd
will award the prize to another valid entrant.
25. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent
to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or
landline phone number, mailing address and post-code only), released to Sebel
Pty Ltd and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Sebel