Flexible and modern for a variety of different applications.
The Create A Table range is flexible and modern with a table suitable for almost any requirement. The steel frames offers stability without interfering with chairs and people, making it ideal for classrooms, common rooms, meeting rooms, libraries and general conference.
• Steel 4 legged frames offer stability without interference to chairs and people.
• Multiple sizes are available to fit any space or room configurations.
• Easy to clean laminate tops.
• Rigid Edge & Performance Edge™ tops available.
• Lifetime warranty on Performance Edge™ tops.
• Performance Edge™ Aqua, Jaffa, Pinelime, Grape & Black only available with Writeable tops.
• Warm Grey frame only.
Get the EDGE
Performance Edge™ tabletops use a unique patented design tapered edge which is ultra-comfortable and perfect for extended use. The Performance Edge™ tapered edging reduces pressure on students’ forearms caused by leaning and writing, making them the most comfortable tables around.
The Performance Edge™ tabletops use a superior hard-wearing material compared to regular rigid edging, and are virtually ‘pick proof’ so the edges don’t delaminate or peel off easily.
The unique edging not only enhances user comfort, but it also reduces damage done to walls and other furniture whilst moving tables around to change between learning modes.
Dimensions Width Depth Height
Performance Edge Options
Rigid Edge Options
- Edge colour must match top colour.
- Black edge can be used with any top colour.
Listed are the most popular colours, however, if you require a specific laminate please contact Sebel for more information.
* Aqua, Black, Grape, Jaffa and Pinelime are only available with a writeable top. Other laminate colours available, longer lead times may apply.
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.
We recommend contacting your Sebel representative for a sample swatch for comparison prior to ordering.
For more information or samples, contact your Sebel representative, or email email@example.com