Ideal for the classroom, library or small group settings.
The versatile Trapezoidal table is a unique learning product ideal for the classroom, library or small group settings
• Versatile shapes to create a variety of settings suitable for your specific learning modality.
• Sebel Performance EdgeTM – Tamper-resistant injection moulded polypropylene edge.
• High performance lockable castors allow a space to be reconfigured with ease.
• Reinforced polypropylene legs (Twist’n’Lock®) deliver ultra strength and durability.
• Pin-less leg system means no more broken pins.
• Patented adjustment grooves allows fast and easy adjustment.
• Six adjustable heights (from 520mm to 760mm) increase classroom flexibility.
Get the EDGE
Performance Edge™ tabletops use a unique patented design tapered edge which is ultra-comfortable and perfect for extended use. The Performance Edge™ tapered edging reduces pressure on students’ forearms caused by leaning and writing, making them the most comfortable tables around.
The Performance Edge™ tabletops use a superior hard-wearing material compared to regular rigid edging, and are virtually ‘pick proof’ so the edges don’t delaminate or peel off easily.
The unique edging not only enhances user comfort, but it also reduces damage done to walls and other furniture whilst moving tables around to change between learning modes.
Twist’n’Lock™ Height Adjustable Table – Trapezoidal
Dimensions Trap W x D 1200mm x 600mm x 520mm Height: 520, 580, 630, 680, 720 & 760mm
Rigid Edge Options
Performance Edge Top Options:
Performance Edge Options:
Edge colour must match top colour.
*Black, Juicy, Mandarin, China Blue, White and Dansk Maple edge, can be used with any top colour.
Listed are the most popular colours, however, if you require a specific laminate please contact Sebel for more information.
** Aqua, Black, Grape, Jaffa and Pinelime are only available with a writeable top
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.
We recommend contacting your Sebel representative for a sample swatch for comparison prior to ordering.
For more information or samples, contact your Sebel representative, or email email@example.com