Features and Benefits
Integra’s unique features and advanced styling won it the prestigious Australian design award.
This highly adaptable seating system offers long service life for venues requiring hard wearing mass seating with linking options. Ideal for schools, universities, institutional facilities, churches, community halls, recreational and sporting applications and alfresco dining.
- One piece fully injection moulded from tough, hard wearing polypropylene with reinforced ribbing to provide structural strength and controlled flexing while ensuring superior comfort.
- Supports static seated load of 450kg tested to Australian standards.
- High-tech polypropylene is anti static.
- UV resistant and fire retardant options available.
- Stain resistant. Smooth ungrained surface enhances appearance and allows for low maintenance easy cleaning.
- Hot stamp with your logo or tagline option available.
- Lightweight, easy to handle yet strong.
- Vast colour palette will spruce up any space.
- Chairs can be stacked for easy storage.
- Trolley available as an optional accessory. Designed for one person to easily and safely move a single stack of Integra chairs.
Dimensions 500mm W x 550mm D x 820mm H
450mm seat height
- Frame moulded from high impact resistant polypropylene.
- Upholstered: Choose from a range of commercial grade fabrics for seat and back pad.
- Also available with seat holes for water drainage.
- Hot stamping of logo etc.
Almond, Slate, Sea Spray, White, Wild Berry, Meadow, Lagoon, River Rock, Canyon & Graphite (Minimum order quantities apply)
Custom colours are also available (Minimum order quantities apply)
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.