Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Resero Pty Ltd (ABN: 55 621 106 312, Address: Minto, NSW, Australia)
2. Entry is open to all AUS Schools that place an order through the Back to School Period with a limit of one entry per School only.
3. The Smart Softie competition commences during the Back to School period on 15th August 2022 and concludes on 16th December 5.00pm AEST
4. Time of entry applies to orders placed during the Back to School period.
5. No minimum spends required to enter the Smart Softie Competition.
6. Reseller customers that meet condition (2) are also eligible.
7. To receive orders by Day 1 Term 1 2023 some orders will need to be placed by 11th November 2022, extended lead times for some products and options.
8. Prices are based on Sebel RRP excl GST.
9. FOR NSW, WA and QLD contracted items contract rates will still apply.
10. Ottomans and soft furnishings are priced in Group B Vinyl for 1 Colour Option and not as appearing in catalogue.
11. Delivery for Metro and Regional areas is a ground floor single point delivery, this excludes TAS, SA and NT.
12. Product Placement Services only available to customers in metro areas of QLD, NSW, ACT and VIC and may incur additional charges.
13. Ten Winners will be drawn for Smart Softie Competition by random selection at Resero Pty Ltd Head Office in Minto at 9.00am 30th January 2023.
14. Winners will be able to choose any Smart Softie Setting(s) to the value of upto $10,000AUD. Standard Lead Times of product selections apply.
15. The prize is as stated, and no cash or alternatives will be offered. Prize(s) is not transferable.
16. The prize recipient(s) agrees to the use of the school’s name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner, or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. By entering the Competition, you agree to your school being used for the purposes described in these Terms and Conditions, including the purposes of assessing your eligibility, administering the Competition, prize fulfilment, and for contacting you if you are selected as a winner.
18. Total Prize Pool of $100,000AUD.