Integra’s iconic design makes it great for any space
Specifically designed for intensive use applications, the iconic Integra chair can take a tonne of punishment and still look great. Unrivalled in strength and durability, the Integra has been the chair of choice for leisure centres, prisons, institutional facilities, schools, universities, churches, community halls, recreational and sporting applications as well as alfresco dining. The list goes on!
Proudly Australian made, our high performing and UV-stabilised Integra is lightweight, stackable, comfortable and ultra-durable, making it a perfect choice for any indoor or outdoor space. Plus, we have fire retardant options available for prison and institutional facility requirements.
• Australian made from quality materials resulting in a quality chair that’s been designed and engineered for intensive use.
• No assembly is required from this one-piece fully injection moulded chair with solid leg construction.
• Made from tough, hard-wearing polypropylene with reinforced ribbing to provide structural strength and controlled flexing while ensuring superior comfort.
• Supports a static seated load of 450kg.
• The high-tech polypropylene is stain resistant and contains anti-static and UV stabilisers.
• Smooth ungrained surface enhances the appearance and allows for low maintenance and easy cleaning.
• Light in weight, easy to move, yet strong and durable.
• Chairs can be stacked up to 15 high for easy storage.
• Stacked chairs can be manoeuvred easily with the use of the Integra Chair Trolley.
Dimensions (WxDxH) Seat Height 510mm x 560mm x 810mm 450mm
• Fire retardant option available.
• Select from a huge range of high impact resistant colours.
• Upholstered seat and back options available.
• Accessories – Integra Chair Trolley.
• Also available with seat holes for water drainage.
• Hot Stamping on the front & back of backrest.
Minimum Order quantities apply. Custom colours also available on request.
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.