Great Products made by Proud Australians.
Support local manufacturers like us and help keep our great Australian economy ticking.
For over 60 years, we’ve been focused on creating the best Australian-made furniture we can.
Proudly supporting local manufacturing and Australian jobs, we are known for our iconic and high quality products.
Whether you are furnishing a school, government facility, church, council, recreation or healthcare facility, we have the furniture to make your spaces great.
Explore our Latest Catalogue!
Check out our ultimate guides to creating great 2021 learning spaces. Plus, see what’s in our new range! Proudly over-engineered and serious quality, our products are built to last.
For over 60 years, we have sweat the small stuff to ensure schools have the best educational furniture that goes the distance and brings learning spaces to life. We reckon education’s about as important as it gets – and we’re proud to support it all the way.
Way back in the beginning, Harry Sebel believed that students deserved better, so he did something about it. He designed innovative school desks & chairs, for K-12 that would provide a better learning experience for our children. This belief has remained true to this day, even as the educational landscape changes.
We do the research, listen and learn, then design the best solution for every need. All our products must prove they serve a purpose, or they don’t make it off the drawing board.
It’s why we still produce the world’s biggest selling and most comfortable classroom chair, the Postura®. The Postura® comes in a range of beautifully selected, vibrant colours to create an engaging atmosphere. No classroom chair is complete without our top-selling classroom tables including the Twist‘n’Lock, Engage, Pirouette and Clover tables.
IDEAS FOR YEARS K-12 LEARNING SPACES
Create future-focused and student-centric spaces with products that provide lasting value.
The modern learning environment has become increasingly complex as educators explore what it means to be “learner-centric”. We’re on a constant journey of discovery and research to understand the role our furniture plays in the physical learning space.
We’ve collaborated with thousands of educators, leaders, principals, students and other stakeholders so we know it’s not enough that our furniture is well researched and made to the highest quality – it also needs to be designed with flexibility and modularity in mind and support transitions between the various modes of learning, allowing spaces to transform quickly and easily.
Our spaces are designed to support a fluid transition between content delivery, individual study, group work, discussion groups/presentations and back again.
We love what we do and we’re always happy to help.
Our talented team are here to help you select the right furniture for your spaces, within your budget and to your requirements. We’re very proud of our products and are always ready to have a chat about what might work best
Explore our favourite products for back to school!
Terms and Conditions.
• Back to School Offer “Up to 15%* OFF”
- 5% off for orders between $5K and $9,999 (excl GST)
- 10% off orders between $10K and $24,999 (excl GST)
- 12.5% off orders between $25K and $39,999 (excl GST)
- 15% off orders over $40K (excl GST)
• Delivery included (no additional delivery fees). Excluding TAS, SA, NT refer to Authorised Reseller Network.
• Prices based on Sebel RRP excl GST for base products excl optional extras.
• Ottomans and soft furnishings priced in Group D fabric for 1 colour option and not as appear in the catalogue.
•To receive orders by Day 1 Term 1 some orders need to be placed before 18 November, extended lead times for some products and options.
• Back to school 2020 offer only available when order is received by 18 December and when total order after discount is over $5000 excl GST, purchased through Sebel direct.
• Delivery for Metro and Regional areas is a ground floor single point delivery, this excludes TAS, SA and NT.
• Product placement services only available to customers in metro areas of QLD, NSW, ACT, VIC and WA and may incur additional charges.
• Offers only available for AUS schools.
• For NSW, WA and QLD contract customers, contract rates will still apply on packages if these prices are lesser than when the BTS Discount has been applied to the RRP.