Designed here, Made here and loved here by generations of Australians.
We are very proud to supply Australians with Australian products. Quality production and over-engineered. There is a reason why the Postura® is loved by 11,300 schools and 5.7 million students worldwide.
• Superior pressure support curves, IPR (Ischial- PressureRelease system).
• Extra large lumbar air ventilation in the backrest.
• New flexing air bridge supporting the chair.
• Anti-rocking system, designed to resist rocking backwards.
• The single injection moulded polypropylene design is made for durability.
• Anti-static polypropylene stays cleaner for longer and is easier to clean.
• Stacks up to a recommended 12 chairs on the floor (size 6 equals 1870mm high).
• Stacked chairs can easily be moved using the Postura® Trolley.
Postura Max® Chair
Dimensions Overall (WxDxH) Seat (WxDxH) Max 2
360mm x 350mm x 550mm
425mm x 425mm x 640mm
435mm x 445mm x 662mm
480mm x 490mm x 765mm
480mm x 510mm x 790mm
275mm x 260mm x 310mm
340mm x 325mm x 350mm
340mm x 325mm x 380mm
375mm x 395mm x 430mm
375mm x 395mm x 460mm
For instructions to measuring the Postura®, please click the images tab.
- Max 2: 310mm
- Max 3: 350mm
- Max 4: 380mm
- Max 5: 430mm
- Max 6: 460mm
- Custom colours available. Minimum orderquantity applies.
- Hot Stamping on the front & back of backrest. (Not available on Max 2)
Colours (Size 2):
Colours (Size 3-6):
- Minimum order quantities apply to some colours.
Please contact us for more information.
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.