Perfect for tiered, interactive and collaborative learning environments.
Australia’s number one student chair the Postura® is also a Stool. The Postura® Plus Sled Base Stool is designed to be used with benches, in libraries, science labs and in the classroom making them ideal for tiered, interactive and collaborative learning environments. Based on the genuine science behind the original Postura®, the stool is ergonomically designed to be ultra-durable and seriously comfortable for sitting for long periods of time. The premium polypropylene shell and strong fully welded steel frame will ensure that these Stools stand up to the rigours of constant use. And being a Postura® Plus means that the shell is big enough for senior students and adults alike.
• Ergonomic and comfortable.
• Perfect lumbar position for sitting for long periods of time.
• The ultimate Stool for durability and versatility.
• Stackable and lightweight for students to move around (stacks to 5 high).
• Sturdy one-piece gas injection moulded shell.
• Back ventilation is suitable for the Australian climate.
• Easy to clean, anti-static polypropylene stays cleaner and looks better longer.
Width Depth Seat Height Overall Height 510mm 525mm
For instructions to measure the Postura, please click the images tab.
- Hot Stamping on the front of the backrest.
The colours shown have been reproduced to represent actual product colours as accurately as possible, however actual colours may vary. We recommend checking your chosen colour against a sample colour swatch, as different screen and printing settings may affect the representation of the colour. Due to the manufacturing process, keep in mind that all colour samples may still have minimal colour variations to the finished product.