GAME OF CHANCE PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Win 1 of 2 $1,000 visa gift cards for your school.
1. This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will have an equal opportunity to be drawn.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must be attendees of the APPA Conference held on Tuesday 1 November to Friday 4 November 2022 at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth. All entrants must complete the required digital entry form at the Sebel stand at APPA via the QR code. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory, or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion.
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another item. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an item of equal value at their discretion.
10. Prize cannot be gifted to other persons in lieu of the winner not being able to accept. Should the winner not be able to accept all aspects of the prize within the period of prize validity, the remaining items shall be forfeited without any replacement for their value.
11. Once prize has been confirmed by Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
12. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel’s terms and conditions.
13. Prize includes one of two $1,000 visa gift cards. Total prize is valued at up to $1,000 per winner.
14. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
15. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel. The prize is valid from 1 November 2022 – 4 November 2023.
16. Promotion commences 1 November 2022. Entries close 4 November 2022.
17. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
18. The Promoter is Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel, ABN 55 621 106 312.
19. The information you are asked to provide to Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Gallery will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
20. All entries become the property of the promoter and Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel. The promoter and Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel may use the entrant's names for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
21. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel or APPA then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
22. Entries will be drawn at the random and the winner will be contacted by Sebel.
23. The winner will be notified within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
24. Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel will award the prize to another valid entrant.
25. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and post-code only), released to Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel.
You're currently on the International website. Click here to visit our AU site.
Select your region: