FILL AND WIN GIVEAWAY – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Each entry will be given a Sebel Cheese Set until there are none left.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must be attendees of the APPA Conference held on Tuesday 1 November to Friday 4 November 2022 at the Sofitel Sydney Wentworth. All entrants must complete the required digital entry form at the Sebel stand at APPA via the QR code. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory, or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the giveaway as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
12. On submission of the entry form, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel’s terms and conditions.
13. Promo item is a Sebel Cheese Set. A maximum of one Sebel Cheese Set is to be given per entry.
14. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
15. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel. The prize is valid from 1 November 2022 – 4 November 2022.
17. By entering, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
18. The Promoter is Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel, ABN 55 621 106 312.
19. The information you are asked to provide to Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Gallery will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
20. All entries become the property of the promoter and Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel. The promoter and Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel may use the entrant's names for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
25. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and post-code only), released to Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Resero Pty Ltd trading as Sebel.